Arguably, the most iconic building in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter, The Argent Centre, built 1863, has office accommodation in Birmingham for all tastes within the B1 postcode. It has office and commercial space to let with secure on-site car parking . Surrounded by history and traditional charm New Wing and Albert Wing offer office space within Argent featuring the very best in contemporary design with many modern conveniences. There are flexible terms with a monthly licence.
The Argent Centre, Jewellery Quarter, provides a range of Birmingham offices for small to medium sized businesses, between 150 and 2185 Square feet . It’s proved attractive to many sectors and is serviced by The Business Improvement District who aim to raise the profile and reputation of the area still further as a dynamic place to do business. Superfast broadband is proposed in conjunction with ‘Digital Birmingham’.
The Argent Centre is just a short walk from Jewellery Quarter Station and coming soon the Metro link will speed you to Birmingham City Centre. Within a five-minute walk you’ll find banks, a convenience supermarket and fast-food outlets as well as a plethora of coffee shops, bars, restaurants and Golden Square. This jewel in the quarter is a new £1.6 million public space and includes a plaza, orchard and promenade.
- On site car parking
- On site caretaker, 0900 to 1700 hours, Monday to Friday
- Door entry system
- High speed, fibre optic, symmetric broadband available with 48 hour connection turnaround
Types of businesses currently in occupation:-
- Training gym with shower
- Training centres
- Architects and quantity surveyors
- The Pen Museum
- Stationery suppliers, etc.
Location and Amenities
The Argent Centre, complete with New Wing and Albert Wing additions, is located on Frederick Street, the gateway to Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter.
- 3 minute walk to St Paul’s Square
- 5 minute walk to Brindley Place and Centenary Square
- 5 minute walk to Jewellery Quarter train station
- 2 miles from M6 (M5, M1)
- 5 miles from M42 (M40, M6)
- 7 miles from Birmingham International Airport